Forum Help
 My photos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pollystag

70 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2019 :  21:46:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok so I've resized all my images to under400kb, now I've managed to post a couple but I'm usually getting this little sign instead of an image, what's wrong?

Change the filename and it will display correctly

pruyter

Netherlands
320 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  11:19:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's my point: why do we need to seize down our photo's when it is on other forums possible to post a photo without any extra jobs?
Well I have given up on this subject a very long time ago and have decided not to post any photo here until it is possible in an easy way, just like all other forums.
In 1969 we put a man on the moon and now, 50 years later, we have to put up with this kind of nonsense!

Regards,

Peter
Go to Top of Page

pollystag

70 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  12:05:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Think your right mate,i cant remember how long its taken to put two photos on,to be honest its not really much of a forum more like a ghost town.i think the problem is there are quite a few forums for individual rootes marks instead of all being in one group, which is a shame really cos they are basically the same.
Go to Top of Page

ebdons

29 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  16:11:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi it is possible up to 500kb, I use the MS paint option to resize a jpeg and crop out the excess to under 500 kb. try it. this image is 297kb.

Go to Top of Page

Sunbeam-mike

United Kingdom
164 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2019 :  11:51:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pollystag

.....i think the problem is there are quite a few forums for individual rootes marks instead of all being in one group, which is a shame really cos they are basically the same.

Now there's a good idea...

we're busy this trying to get all the Rootes groups together to take part in Rootes Around Britain, think of the advantages a communal forum could be; shared tech knowledge, sourcing rare parts, events...

Maybe an ARCC moderated forum? They say they are there to:

quote:
Exerpt from the ARRCC website:

Encourage the exchange of information between constituent clubs
Encourage co-operation between constituent clubs at local level in respect of meetings, events and organisation

Mike Hooper

Edited by - Sunbeam-mike on 17 May 2019 12:01:26
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000