Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Forum Help
 My photos

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pollystag Posted - 15 May 2019 : 21:46:09
Ok so I've resized all my images to under400kb, now I've managed to post a couple but I'm usually getting this little sign instead of an image, what's wrong?

Change the filename and it will display correctly

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sunbeam-mike Posted - 17 May 2019 : 11:51:27
quote:
Originally posted by pollystag

.....i think the problem is there are quite a few forums for individual rootes marks instead of all being in one group, which is a shame really cos they are basically the same.

Now there's a good idea...

we're busy this trying to get all the Rootes groups together to take part in Rootes Around Britain, think of the advantages a communal forum could be; shared tech knowledge, sourcing rare parts, events...

Maybe an ARCC moderated forum? They say they are there to:

quote:
Exerpt from the ARRCC website:

Encourage the exchange of information between constituent clubs
Encourage co-operation between constituent clubs at local level in respect of meetings, events and organisation

Mike Hooper
ebdons Posted - 16 May 2019 : 16:11:47
Hi it is possible up to 500kb, I use the MS paint option to resize a jpeg and crop out the excess to under 500 kb. try it. this image is 297kb.

pollystag Posted - 16 May 2019 : 12:05:30
Think your right mate,i cant remember how long its taken to put two photos on,to be honest its not really much of a forum more like a ghost town.i think the problem is there are quite a few forums for individual rootes marks instead of all being in one group, which is a shame really cos they are basically the same.
pruyter Posted - 16 May 2019 : 11:19:01
That's my point: why do we need to seize down our photo's when it is on other forums possible to post a photo without any extra jobs?
Well I have given up on this subject a very long time ago and have decided not to post any photo here until it is possible in an easy way, just like all other forums.
In 1969 we put a man on the moon and now, 50 years later, we have to put up with this kind of nonsense!

Regards,

Peter

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000