General Chat
 Fastback spares
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pollystag

70 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2019 :  15:16:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, I'm a new member and I got a pamphlet with all the available spares in it, it says on the front to check availability before ordering by email or by phone, I emailed 3 days ago but as yet have heard nothing and I also phoned but just got an answer phone.
is there likely to be an answer or have I got to look elsewhere or is it weekends only or some other time slot when they do all the sorting out.
Steve.

JPSH120

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2019 :  19:40:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steve

We no longer have anyone who looks after Fastback spares for the club. Glen still helps out when he can, despite officially stepping down from the post a few years ago after many many years of top notch service.

He is currently in the process of dealing with the aftermath of a family bereavement which is why you have not been able to get in touch with him so far.

If you can afford to wait then I'm sure he will be able to help, but if you are in a hurry then you might need a different solution in this instance.

What parts are you after?
Go to Top of Page

pollystag

70 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2019 :  16:16:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was asking about a clutch kit and if they had one,cos for £60 i would have one even though my car does not yet need one.a feller on the fb page has said the price is wrong and should be £160?
Steve.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000