Facebook activity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JPSH120

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2018 :  23:20:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can any of you folks who use Facebook please ask people to post information on this website also.

A friend of mine keeps telling me about Rapier related topics which are being discussed on Facebook.

Although I have an account I very rarely use it and would imagine that a lot of people don't even use it.

If there are people looking for help or have items for sale, it would be good to see it here.

jimlagos

United Kingdom
205 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2018 :  07:30:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spot on.
I don't/won't have Facebook, and have a load of small spares from a series 4 that I'm waiting to get rid of! Problem is that hardly anybody will read this remark. I suppose things change and Facebook has been very popular, but it now sounds as if it's falling off in popularity. What next?

jim
Go to Top of Page

pollystag

70 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2019 :  15:45:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pollystag

I am on the sroc Facebook sight and it is more popular than on here,there are quite a lot of members on this forum but although I check here daily its rarely updated which is a shame really.
Steve.

Go to Top of Page

bigaadams

10 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2019 :  22:51:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
newly joined, I also am not fond of face book and do not have an account...most all car forums I am a member stay real active. Am here hoping to gather some information, locate part sources and get to know some fellow car owners.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000