Information
 Fastback bonnet stay clip
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AAA

49 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2021 :  20:25:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Having been unavailable for a long time, the original bonnet stay clip moulding is now back in production and available from several suppliers. It is listed as for the Ford Capri, but is identical to ours, (other than my original one is black with a white pin, whereas the new ones are all white). I know there are several similar/alternative ones available, but it's nice to see the original part available again!

Laceyspacey

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2021 :  17:05:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great I need a couple of these which supplier did you use? Thank you
quote:
Originally posted by AAA

Having been unavailable for a long time, the original bonnet stay clip moulding is now back in production and available from several suppliers. It is listed as for the Ford Capri, but is identical to ours, (other than my original one is black with a white pin, whereas the new ones are all white). I know there are several similar/alternative ones available, but it's nice to see the original part available again!

Go to Top of Page

AAA

49 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2021 :  19:50:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ordered from a seller on ebay from West Yorkshire. He has several more available at £4 each including postage. It arrived very quickly too! There are several other suppliers listing them too!

Mine is still hanging on, but I thought it was worth getting a spare one whilst they are available! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124783888642

Edited by - AAA on 15 Sep 2021 19:53:15
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000