New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Norma B

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2020 :  09:57:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
REEVE CHROME PLATERS AMAZING!!
We all get so used to bad service today, but I have just had a very refreshing example of amazing service from Reeve Metal Finishing of Birmingham. I e-mailed photos of my series 3 side grills and four other small bits for an estimate. £300 was the quote, but I cut out four small parts, and added eight more. The grills developed holes whilst being cleaned up, which they filled and plated all parts. When I phoned to pay, Chris Warrington would not accept the quoted £300 as they were not as good as he wanted, and he asked for just £200. He said that all they wanted was happy customers. Well they certainly have one in me! So if you are thinking of having some chrome plating done then I would thornily recumbent Reeve metal finishing.

hillman

France
107 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2020 :  12:07:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi It would be very helpful if you could post before and after pictures.
thanks
Go to Top of Page

rapier123

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2020 :  14:36:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would also be interested in seeing the before and after pictures, as i need quite a bit of chrome plating doing.
Go to Top of Page

rapier123

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2020 :  11:54:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will also add that it's not only the appearance but also how long it lasts that indicates if it's a good job or not. As you see all to often brilliant looking chrome that goes rusty in a very short time. I think the only way to get a proper job done is to go to someone with a good track record and that person usually isn't cheap, as we all know cheap isn't always good.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000