Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 For Sale & Wanted
 Cars for Sale
 Series 2 restoration project, interested?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Peter Kurinczuk

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2017 :  14:09:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is a long time since I visited this forum, indeed this website - maybe for 18 months and I can't find my original post on this subject: my dad's old Series 2 from 1959 has to go soon and I'm looking for advice on selling, my mum is having a bit of a clearout session lately and I'd rather see the old girl (the car not my mum haha) go to a real enthusiast so anyone with any advice for me, help please? The number plate is 3 numbers then 3 letters by the way, could be pretty 'cherished' and I've applied for a valuation but would rather see it and the car stay together as a package. Car has been garaged since the early 80s and really isn't in too bad a nick. Shout up if you need any photos and I'll sort some. Thanks all, Pete.

jimlagos

United Kingdom
205 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2017 :  17:53:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've bought and sold a couple of cars over the years, and always bought and sold on car & classic. It's free to use unlike most others and very effective.

carandclassic.co.uk

jim
Go to Top of Page

55ser1

22 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2017 :  01:56:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Pete
I may be interested in your S2-----it would depend on condition, price and area you are in. I would like to see a few photos if that is possible. Thanking you

regards Gerry
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000