Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

bigt80

United Kingdom
1051 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2015 :  17:34:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you've gone for Glacier or something like that rather than the original Polar; is that right? We'll look forward to the pics when the better weather arrives . G
Go to Top of Page

Arran

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2015 :  17:55:24  Show Profile  Visit Arran's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have found a new hobby: vectorising photo with Inkscape. Here an example of my fastback.

If anybody is interested in the technique, I might be of help. Just send me a pesonal message or an email.

Best greetings from the Isle of Arran in Scotland.

Go to Top of Page

Arran

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2015 :  10:32:19  Show Profile  Visit Arran's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wonderful weather these last days. We have been in Edinburgh (with the KIA) but I compensed it by driving around the Isle of Arran quite a bit on Monday and Tuesday.
The Fastback got also his own parking space, as I needed somehow to prevent too much damp entering the distributor.

Best greetings from the Isle of Arran in Scotland.

Edited by - Arran on 23 Apr 2015 10:34:06
Go to Top of Page

NZ120H

New Zealand
12 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2015 :  05:09:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dodgy fuel and temperature gauges can often be traced back to the voltage stabliser hidden under the dash and next to steering column. Replace it or obtain a better electronic version. Caerbont Automotive in Swansea make new clocks that operate on the car battery. Ensure you install a 3 amp line fuse in the supply to obviate the clock and earth cable burn out if there is a short in the supply line fed through a 35amp fuse.
Regards,

Brian.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000