Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Introduce yourself
 new member about to join.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ebdons Posted - 24 Feb 2019 : 15:36:18
Hi, about to join the club,always been a fan of rootes cars from 50/60/70s owned an avenger gls (regretted selling it) to hunter gl and hopefully a rapier soon, been into the Daimler/jaguar scene to make my fathers wish for a jag mk2 etc come true, now after 15 yrs of jag/Daimler/lanchester ownership and now want to move into the rootes scene. looking forward to the club scene. Tony
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jimlagos Posted - 04 Mar 2019 : 09:08:03
Welcome Tony. I'm with Glen and won't/don't subscribe to Facebook, but found a few members on here giving useful and helpful information. Much has helped me with my experiences with series Rapiers.

jim
ebdons Posted - 02 Mar 2019 : 18:58:34
Hi, will be joining soon, as I posted in the cars for sale section, my rapier did arrive, but had looked at a few repainted cars and was shocked at the lack of care when somebody fitted the doors and wings, just about every rapier had mis-aligned body panels, sorry no thanks! not at £3-5Gs, so went for the most original for the lowest price. tony
bigt80 Posted - 02 Mar 2019 : 17:55:54
Yes, welcome to the forum Tony. It isn't that active, but we're a small band of enthusiasts
I am not on Facebook, but there is a club presence there that is more active. I am not a Facebook person, so check on here reasonably regularly.
Of course it will be great to have you as an actual club member as well
Do provide some pics and details of your Fastback when you get one. I see a few up for sale, but they are still pretty rare!
All the best. G.
ebdons Posted - 25 Feb 2019 : 14:29:26
Hi, hopefully got a fastback coming this week so will see if it turns up, and what needs doing, my father prefers the series type as that what he rallied in the 60's. Tony
pruyter Posted - 25 Feb 2019 : 09:03:09
What kind of Rapier are you looking for, a Series Rapier or a Fastback one?

Regards,

Peter
ebdons Posted - 24 Feb 2019 : 23:00:54
Hi thanks, in the process of getting a rapier soon, standard rapier is what I wanted not holbay or alpine, just the standard version as I've been waiting for 30 yrs to fulfil that wish, now have the time etc to do a restoration. still can't believe that my dads jag mk2 weighs 1000kg more than a rapier? we need a more active forum don't you think? Tony
JPSH120 Posted - 24 Feb 2019 : 20:59:41
Hi Tony and welcome to the forum. You should be able to find all the information and help that you may need here.

Which Rapier are you hoping to buy?

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000