Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Events
 Club Gatherings
 SROC Summer Trip to Normandy, France 2017

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
RalphDalton Posted - 05 Feb 2017 : 17:56:31
Hi everyone,

An Update -we are all set!
I hope you have got your Tickets and Travel Itinerary now. If not call the ferry company urgently to get it!
Many of us are in motels near to Portsmouth Thursday night to break the outward journey.
I suggest nipping to Halfords to get their travel bag which contains all the safety items to comply with French Law. At least get yourself the headlamp deflectors to suit your vehicle.

I will dish out some things to do and visit on the Ferry or at the Hotel.
See you there!

Cheers,
Ralph

I am organising a trip to France on behalf of the SROC. Going to be over the Summer Bank Holiday 25th to 28th August 2017 around Normandy's Cotentin Peninsular. Let me know if you are intereseted in coming, or if you know how to contact our friends in this Region. Here's a photo from our last visit in the 1990's

UPDATE:
Full details will be in the next edition of cut and thrust. 10 cars have already signed up. Total cost for the 4 day break including ferry and hotel is £361.60 for two adults in a car.

Ralph Dalton
01483 235288
ralphie.dalton@gmail.com

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
RalphDalton Posted - 22 Aug 2017 : 09:42:10
quote:
Originally posted by RalphDalton

Hi everyone, I am organising a trip to France on behalf of the SROC. Going to be over the Summer Bank Holiday 25th to 28th August 2017 around Normandy's Cotentin Peninsular. Let me know if you are intereseted in coming, or if you know how to contact our friends in this Region. Here's a photo from our last visit in the 1990's

UPDATE:
Full details will be in the next edition of cut and thrust. 10 cars have already signed up. Total cost for the 4 day break including ferry and hotel is £361.60 for two adults in a car.

Ralph Dalton
01483 235288
ralphie.dalton@gmail.com

Ralph Dalton
01483 901197
info@myfunliving.com

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000