Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Events
 Local
 Moffat Rally 25 June 2016

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
RapierPhil Posted - 13 Jun 2016 : 14:36:51
Hi there,
I have just received my entry details for the above. This is a rally organised by the Scottish Rootes Enthusiasts. This is a large event and more information is available on the net. I will be travelling 225 miles in the Series 1V from Lincolnshire and wondered if any other club members are attending.
Regards Phil
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
retro68 Posted - 28 Jun 2016 : 21:49:28
Hi Phil, sorry I didn't get to meet you on Sunday, there was a lot of people coming over to speak and just never got the chance to see you, glad you enjoyed the show, it is a good one,maybe meet you next year lol, Andy.
bigt80 Posted - 28 Jun 2016 : 21:40:53
Hi Phil,
Sorry I missed you: was about to come over on Saturday, but then we went off for the scenic run. Anyway: glad you enjoyed it. Pity weather on Sunday didn't last: if rain could have held off for an hour, it would have been a good end to the show. Yes; see you next year . G.
RapierPhil Posted - 28 Jun 2016 : 19:25:23
Hi Andy and Glen.
Had a great time at the rally and looking forward to the video, thanks for posting the pictures. I did over 500 miles in the Rapier over the weekend without a hitch. Hope to go next year, this must be one of the best events in the UK let alone Scotland with the predominance of Rootes Group cars as an added bonus.
Cheers Phil
retro68 Posted - 27 Jun 2016 : 19:05:24
Hi Glen,was good to see you although we didn't seem to get that much time to chat, also thanks for posting a pic of my car, Regards, Andy.
bigt80 Posted - 26 Jun 2016 : 16:40:30
Here are a few shots of the Rapiers attending today. We had a good sunny and warm morning, but eventually the wet weather moved in, which meant most people had left by 4.00 p.m.
Nevertheless a good show and worth a visit if you're in the area or want to make a holiday around it. Thanks to Gordon Bisset & his helpers for doing a good job in staging it for the 19th year.

If anyone knows the owner or he himself reads this (Robin) then please get in touch. Thanks!

bigt80 Posted - 25 Jun 2016 : 17:14:12
Here's a flavour of today: most went home after the scenic run in the afternoon, so hope weather holds for the big day tomorrow.
G.

General View

Electricnick's & Bob Potters H120

A nice GLS

One of the few Tiger's

Setting off on the Scenic Tour

The organiser's nice Minx Convertible

Had to get one in

bigt80 Posted - 24 Jun 2016 : 22:51:02
Seen a Pearl Grey/Pippin Red Ser IV in Moffat town centre today, so you must be here Phil - see you tomorrow & you Andy. Cheers G & N.
PS: Hope we don't have downpours like this evening - absolutely chucked it down around 7.15 tonight & at one point Moffat was cut off from the south!
bigt80 Posted - 15 Jun 2016 : 13:01:59
Yes, me and electricnick will be attending in his MkIII Sceptre - you won't miss us: it is bright yellow!
Cheers. G.
retro68 Posted - 13 Jun 2016 : 21:04:04
Hi,I will be attending Moffat rally in my 1970 fastback,in contrast to your long distance trip this is one of my closest rallies, hope you have a safe trip up and maybe get to meet you, Regards, Andy.

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000