Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 For Sale & Wanted
 Parts for Sale
 Series IV Rapier Barn find

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jimlagos Posted - 05 Nov 2015 : 09:20:22
My barn find Rapier has been cleared out of spares and must go to the "car park in the sky" Before it goes if anybody wants the seats act quick! The upholstery on the seats is pretty well unmarked. The rear seats and front passenger seat are black,unfortunately the drivers seat is light blue.If any body wants these before the scrappy gets them,let me know quickly! You'll need to collect, and I can't keep them for long as I'm short of storage space.
P.S..I'm in Redditch. If there is any other spurious part you're looking for, let me know.

jim
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jimlagos Posted - 26 Nov 2015 : 22:36:24
Just before I consign the Rapier to scrap I intend removing the glass, so will have spare glass for emergency. I so wish that other parts were asked for before they're gone. Cos when they're gone, they're gone!

jim
jimlagos Posted - 10 Nov 2015 : 23:09:22
Email sent to Peter.

jim
pruyter Posted - 08 Nov 2015 : 14:40:59
Hi Jim,

Do you have a nice unmarked steering wheel for this Rapier and if so, what do you charge including posting to the Netherlands?

Regards,

Peter
jimlagos Posted - 08 Nov 2015 : 11:08:21
Surprisingly only one person seems to want parts! Strange, as most odd parts on Ebay get silly prices.

jim

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000