Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 For Sale & Wanted
 Parts for Sale
 Series IIIA engine with O/D gearbox

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tony Fearn Posted - 08 Oct 2015 : 21:54:18

For sale, £250.
Tony.
01254 23010
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tony Fearn Posted - 08 Jan 2016 : 23:31:50
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fearn

The engine with gearbox has been sold.
Tony

It was collected today 15.2.16 with many other bits and pieces.
Tony Fearn Posted - 10 Oct 2015 : 11:34:11
Hello again Peter.
Thanks for letting me know. In the absence of any other interest from SROC members, at what in my opinion are reasonable prices, I have spoken to a friend who will advertise the car and separately this engine and gearbox to a wider audience on the internet very shortly.
Tony

THE CAR HAS BEEN SOLD, and was trailered away with a host of other parts today 7/12/15.

The engine and gearbox is still for sale. (£250) Have a good look at the photo, and there are more photos available.
Tony.
pruyter Posted - 10 Oct 2015 : 08:48:23
Hi Tony,

Thanks for sending the pictures and I sure like what I see. But...the cost of sending is an issue. Coming over to England and fetch the items myself is no option for me.
So as long as I have no idea of the cost of sending I have to retract myself from buying.
Thanks again for all your trouble!

Regards,

Peter
Tony Fearn Posted - 09 Oct 2015 : 18:14:07
Hello Peter,
I have no knowledge of how to get such a heavy item to you over there in the Netherlands, but I'm sure you will be able to search carriers on the internet.

I have gu-estimated that the engine and gearbox will weigh around 160Kg, but do not have anything on with which to weigh it accurately. Perhaps there's a member out there who can give a more accurate figure.

At the moment as you see, it is mounted on a home-made, wheeled trolley for 'ease' of moving it about, and all together the measurements are approximately 145cm long, 60cm wide and 80cm high.

Perhaps coming over in a car with a trailer, or a Ute type truck by ferry and then to my house near Accrington in Lancashire County would prove to be the cheapest option.

I have also sent a private email to you as there are more photos from different angles.

Tony.
pruyter Posted - 09 Oct 2015 : 09:51:20
Hi Tony,

I am very interested, but I live in the Netherlands. What would it cost if this item is sent to the Neterlands?

Regards,

Peter

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000